I’m Simpson…Gregory F Simpson, Agent In Engagement. Below is a compilation of last week’s employee engagement related wisdom from noted experts. Follow @agtinengagement to stay current with the latest veteran operative employee engagement insights.
Everyone has to contribute, or they become laborers.
– Walt Disney
Relationships are the heart of leadership. If you can’t connect, you can’t lead.
– George Bradt
Our growth depends not on how many experiences we devour, but on how many we digest.
— Ralph W. Sockman
He is a wise man who does not grieve for the things which he has not, but rejoices for those which he has.
When people talk, listen completely. Most people never listen.
– Ernest Hemingway
What are your thoughts on these employee engagement insights? What insights can you share with other Agents? Make entries in the comments log below.
I’m Agent in Engagement Simpson…Gregory F Simpson.
P.S. First contact? Welcome to the Agent In Engagement community. Explore and join fellow employee engagement operatives in targeting a known thief – alias: Disengagement. Together we can bring this thief to justice and make the world a better place for all companies and their employees.
Other recent Agent in Engagement data/reports by Agent Gregory F Simpson:
- Employee Engagement-Related Spotlight Articles of April 2017
- Employee Engagement Intelligence Briefing: 2017.04.17 – 2017.04.21
- Employee Engagement In the News: It’s No Fairytale
- Employee Engagement-Related Spotlight Articles of March 2017
- In Haiku Poems, Like Employee Engagement, Shared Experience
- There is No “Good Enough” Anymore
- Employee Engagement-Related Spotlight Articles of February 2017