I’m Simpson…Gregory F Simpson, Agent In Engagement. Below is a compilation of last week’s employee engagement related wisdom from noted experts. Follow @agtinengagement to stay current with the latest veteran operative employee engagement insights.
I’m doing this because I want to do it better.
— Walt Disney
Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.
We must believe that we are gifted for something, and that this thing, at whatever cost, must be attained.
Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one’s courage.
– Anais Nin
If you want to lift yourself up, lift up someone else.
–Booker T. Washington
What are your thoughts on these employee engagement insights? What insights can you share with other Agents? Make entries in the comments log below.
I’m Agent in Engagement Simpson…Gregory F Simpson.
P.S. First contact? Welcome to the Agent In Engagement community. Explore and join fellow employee engagement operatives in targeting a known thief – alias: Disengagement. Together we can bring this thief to justice and make the world a better place for all companies and their employees.
Other recent Agent in Engagement data/reports by Agent Gregory F Simpson:
- Employee Engagement Intelligence Briefing: 2017.03.27 – 2017.03.31
- Employee Engagement-Related Spotlight Articles of March 2017
- In Haiku Poems, Like Employee Engagement, Shared Experience
- There is No “Good Enough” Anymore
- Employee Engagement-Related Spotlight Articles of February 2017
- 2016: A Year In Review – Demonstrating Engagement Through an Infographic
- Gallup’s State of the American Workplace 2017: What You Need to Know