We Help Companies AND their Employees Succeed.
Experience drives engagement.
Engagement drives company success.
- 83% of HR leaders said “employee experience” is either important or very important to their organization’s success1
- 70% of American workers are disengaged2
- Only 13% of American workers report being actively engaged in their work3
- Only 1 in 3 employees feel valued on the job4
- 60% of U.S. office workers say they’re likely to leave their job for a new opportunity5
- Disengagement costs American organizations between $483 and $605 billion per year6
2017 Global Human Capital Trends Report (Deloitte): 59% of survey respondents reported they were not ready or only somewhat ready to address the employee experience challenge.
Agent In Engagement helps company leaders provide talented individuals with compelling reasons to join, engage, and stay with their organizations.
When the company invests in the development of their employees’ careers and networks, employees become actively committed to the organization and its success.