I’m Simpson…Gregory F Simpson, Agent In Engagement. Below is a compilation of last week’s employee engagement related wisdom from noted experts. Follow @agtinengagement to stay current with the latest veteran operative employee engagement insights.
First, think. Second, believe. Third, dream. And finally, dare.
A wise man sees as much as he ought, not as much as he can.
–Michel de Montaigne
Spoon feeding in the long run teaches us nothing but the shape of the spoon.
–E. M. Forster
From a small seed a mighty trunk may grow.
If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader.
–John Quincy Adams
What are your thoughts on these employee engagement insights? What insights can you share with other Agents? Make entries in the comments log below.
I’m Agent in Engagement Simpson…Gregory F Simpson.
P.S. First contact? Welcome to the Agent In Engagement community. Explore and join fellow employee engagement operatives in targeting a known thief – alias: Disengagement. Together we can bring this thief to justice and make the world a better place for all companies and their employees.
Other recent Agent in Engagement data/reports by Agent Gregory F Simpson:
- Employee Engagement Intelligence Briefing: 2017.07.24 – 2017.07.28
- Employee Engagement-Related Spotlight Articles of July 2017
- Employee Engagement-Related Spotlight Articles of June 2017
- 15 Go-To Sources of Employee Experience/ Employee Engagement Articles
- Employee Engagement-Related Spotlight Articles of May 2017
- Career Path Analytics Conference Recap
- Agile Engagement: Key Takeaways from the Book