I’m Simpson…Gregory F Simpson, Agent In Engagement. Below is a compilation of last week’s employee engagement related wisdom from noted experts. Follow @agtinengagement to stay current with the latest veteran operative employee engagement insights.
Dreams, ideas, and plans not only are an escape, they give me purpose, a reason to hang on.
Let us remember: One book, one pen, one child, and one teacher can change the world.
How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world.
Do your little bit of good where you are; it’s those little bits of good put together that overwhelm the world.
Don’t be afraid to give up the good to go for the great.
–John D. Rockefeller
What are your thoughts on these employee engagement insights? What insights can you share with other Agents? Make entries in the comments log below.
I’m Agent in Engagement Simpson…Gregory F Simpson.
P.S. First contact? Welcome to the Agent In Engagement community. Explore and join fellow employee engagement operatives in targeting a known thief – alias: Disengagement. Together we can bring this thief to justice and make the world a better place for all companies and their employees.
Other recent Agent in Engagement data/reports by Agent Gregory F Simpson:
- Employee Engagement-Related Spotlight Articles of July 2017
- Employee Engagement Intelligence Briefing: 2017.07.17 – 2017.07.21
- Employee Engagement-Related Spotlight Articles of June 2017
- 15 Go-To Sources of Employee Experience/ Employee Engagement Articles
- Employee Engagement-Related Spotlight Articles of May 2017
- Career Path Analytics Conference Recap
- Agile Engagement: Key Takeaways from the Book