I’m Simpson…Gregory F Simpson, Agent In Engagement. Below is a compilation of last week’s employee engagement related wisdom from noted experts. Follow @agtinengagement to stay current with the latest veteran operative employee engagement insights.
That’s the real trouble with the world. Too many people grow up.
A criticism is just a really bad way of making a request…so just make the request.
There are only 3 colors, 10 digits, and 7 notes; it’s what we do with them that’s important.
Thought is the wind, knowledge the sail, and mankind the vessel.
We become what we think about.
What are your thoughts on these employee engagement insights? What insights can you share with other Agents? Make entries in the comments log below.
I’m Agent in Engagement Simpson…Gregory F Simpson.
P.S. First contact? Welcome to the Agent In Engagement community. Explore and join fellow employee engagement operatives in targeting a known thief – alias: Disengagement. Together we can bring this thief to justice and make the world a better place for all companies and their employees.
Other recent Agent in Engagement data/reports by Agent Gregory F Simpson:
- Employee Engagement Intelligence Briefing: 2017.07.10 – 2017.07.14
- Employee Engagement-Related Spotlight Articles of June 2017
- 15 Go-To Sources of Employee Experience/ Employee Engagement Articles
- Employee Engagement-Related Spotlight Articles of May 2017
- Career Path Analytics Conference Recap
- Agile Engagement: Key Takeaways from the Book
- May the 4th Be With You!