I’m Simpson…Gregory F Simpson, Agent In Engagement. Below is a compilation of last week’s employee engagement related wisdom from noted experts. Follow @agtinengagement to stay current with the latest veteran operative employee engagement insights.
I can never stand still. I must explore and experiment. I am never satisfied with my work. I resent the limitations of my own imagination.
– Walt Disney
If someone is going down the wrong road, he doesn’t need motivation to speed him up. What he needs is education to turn him around.
– Jim Rohn
I attribute my success to this: I never gave or took any excuse.
– Florence Nightingale
Life’s most persistent and urgent question is: ‘What are you doing for others?'”
– Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once he grows up.
– Pablo Picasso
What are your thoughts on these employee engagement insights? What insights can you share with other Agents? Make entries in the comments log below.
I’m Agent in Engagement Simpson…Gregory F Simpson.
P.S. First contact? Welcome to the Agent In Engagement community. Explore and join fellow employee engagement operatives in targeting a known thief – alias: Disengagement. Together we can bring this thief to justice and make the world a better place for all companies and their employees.
Other recent Agent in Engagement data/reports by Agent Gregory F Simpson:
- May the 4th Be With You!
- Employee Engagement Intelligence Briefing: 2017.04.24 – 2017.04.28
- Employee Engagement-Related Spotlight Articles of April 2017
- Employee Engagement In the News: It’s No Fairytale
- Employee Engagement-Related Spotlight Articles of March 2017
- In Haiku Poems, Like Employee Engagement, Shared Experience
- There is No “Good Enough” Anymore