I’m Simpson…Gregory F Simpson, Agent In Engagement. Below is a compilation of last week’s employee engagement related wisdom from noted experts. Follow @agtinengagement to stay current with the latest veteran operative employee engagement insights.
I have been up against tough competition all my life. I wouldn’t know how to get along without it.
— Walt Disney
Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they’ve been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It’s an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It’s a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing.
– Muhammad Ali
The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity.
– Amelia Earhart
Certain things catch your eye, but pursue only those that capture the heart.
– Ancient Indian Proverb
The secret of happiness is not in doing what one likes, but in liking what one does.
— J.M. Barrie
What are your thoughts on these employee engagement insights? What insights can you share with other Agents? Make entries in the comments log below.
I’m Agent in Engagement Simpson…Gregory F Simpson.
P.S. First contact? Welcome to the Agent In Engagement community. Explore and join fellow employee engagement operatives in targeting a known thief – alias: Disengagement. Together we can bring this thief to justice and make the world a better place for all companies and their employees.
Other recent Agent in Engagement data/reports by Agent Gregory F Simpson:
- Employee Engagement In the News: It’s No Fairytale
- Employee Engagement Intelligence Briefing: 2017.04.03 – 2017.04.07
- Employee Engagement-Related Spotlight Articles of March 2017
- In Haiku Poems, Like Employee Engagement, Shared Experience
- There is No “Good Enough” Anymore
- Employee Engagement-Related Spotlight Articles of February 2017
- 2016: A Year In Review – Demonstrating Engagement Through an Infographic