I’m Simpson…Gregory F Simpson, Agent In Engagement. Below is a compilation of last week’s employee engagement related wisdom from noted experts. Follow @agtinengagement to stay current with the latest veteran operative employee engagement insights.
I always like to look on the optimistic side of life, but I am realistic enough to know that life is a complex matter.
– Walt Disney
How dare you settle for less when the world has made it so easy for you to be remarkable.
– Seth Godin
Enjoyment is not a goal, it is a feeling that accompanies important ongoing activity.
— Paul Goodman
There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing, and be nothing.
It ain’t what you don’t know that gets you into trouble. It’s what you know for sure that just ain’t so.
— Mark Twain
What are your thoughts on these employee engagement insights? What insights can you share with other Agents? Make entries in the comments log below.
I’m Agent in Engagement Simpson…Gregory F Simpson.
P.S. First contact? Welcome to the Agent In Engagement community. Explore and join fellow employee engagement operatives in targeting a known thief – alias: Disengagement. Together we can bring this thief to justice and make the world a better place for all companies and their employees.
Other recent Agent in Engagement data/reports by Agent Gregory F Simpson:
- Employee Engagement-Related Spotlight Articles of March 2017
- Employee Engagement Intelligence Briefing: 2017.03.20 – 2017.03.24
- In Haiku Poems, Like Employee Engagement, Shared Experience
- There is No “Good Enough” Anymore
- Employee Engagement-Related Spotlight Articles of February 2017
- 2016: A Year In Review – Demonstrating Engagement Through an Infographic
- Gallup’s State of the American Workplace 2017: What You Need to Know