I’m Simpson…Gregory F Simpson, Agent In Engagement. Below is a compilation of last week’s employee engagement related wisdom from noted experts. Follow @agtinengagement to stay current with the latest veteran operative employee engagement insights.
All you’ve got to do is own up to your own ignorance honestly, and you’ll find people are eager to fill your head with information.
— Walt Disney
March on. Do not tarry. To go forward is to move toward perfection. March on, and fear not the thorns, or the sharp stones on life’s path.
— Kahlil Gibran
What you do today is important, because you are exchanging a day of your life for it.
Give what you have. To someone it may be better than you dare to think.
— Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
A real decision is measured by the fact that you’ve taken a new action. If there’s no action, you haven’t truly decided.
— Tony Robbins
What are your thoughts on these employee engagement insights? What insights can you share with other Agents? Make entries in the comments log below.
I’m Agent in Engagement Simpson…Gregory F Simpson.
P.S. First contact? Welcome to the Agent In Engagement community. Explore and join fellow employee engagement operatives in targeting a known thief – alias: Disengagement. Together we can bring this thief to justice and make the world a better place for all companies and their employees.
Other recent Agent in Engagement data/reports by Agent Gregory F Simpson:
- Employee Engagement Intelligence Briefing: 2017.10.02 – 2017.10.06
- What’s Your Work “Clout” Routine?
- Employee Engagement-Related Spotlight Articles of September 2017
- The Good Authority: Highlights and Favorite Quotes
- The Art of Being a Manager
- Employee Engagement-Related Spotlight Articles of August 2017
- Agent In Engagement Top 10 Employee Engagement Books – 2017 Edition